Writing my memory lane

It will be quite interesting to write about my childhood days through college. Having to travel from one place to another almost every year, it was a nice experience to script it down mentioning the variety of people I met, the eclectic places I lived in, the things myself and my brother enjoyed doing (sometimes mischievous), etc.

One thing was always running in the minds of everyone in the family. It was, "hopefully, we will stay here for as many years as possible." My mind said, "I will be in this place till I finish my college." But, those notions didn't work as we moved from these places - Chikmagalur, Kyatsandra, Tumkur, Shimoga, Hubli and finally Bangalore. Just a note: I changed three schools in Shimoga in the span of 12 months! By the time I completed my 10th standard, I had studied in 10 schools.

Hopefully, one day, I will be able to write all my experiences articulately!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India