Into Yahoo!

It has been a wonderful day at the new office. I was introduced to many Yahoo! Every employee in Yahoo! is called a Yahoo! For example, the CEO is the Chief Yahoo! and to coming to me, I am "Technical Yahoo!" which is the other name for "Software Engineer" here.

Yesterday, it was a good day at the New Hire Induction Program in Burbank, CA. With lots of goodies to all the new hires (around 30 of them joining with me), we were all invited with a great Yodel. One thing to note is the word "Yahoo!", which stands for - Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.

- The above post was written in Yahoo! 360. I could not resist coming back to my blogger.com and posting it here.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yahooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India