Sleep and no sleep

It was so full of sleep for me last Sunday-Monday that rest of this week has been mostly with no sleep. Those two days, doctor kept me on pain killers and narcotic drugs to relieve me from pain/infection/inflammation. Later, he sent me home and put me on steroids. Now I know what it does to an athlete if he/she takes them - full of energy all day and night which is very hard to drain out.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to start any treatment on steroids. Just avoid it because of the effect it has on the body. If one starts taking it, its dosage has to be reduced gradually to avoid sudden fatigue and distress. Energy levels of the body will be high and if stopped at once will make the body wanting for it.

Now, I am feeling better. But, no sleep is not good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India