Lost my shoes

In here, if you organize a challenge to win Rs.100, 101 people turn up to take it up. That being the case, a pair of brand new Nike shoes is sure to vanish in minutes :(

My wife and I went for shopping couple of weeks ago to Forum Mall. I got a pair of Nike shoes as I had discarded all my shoes while returning from the US. I had used it couple of times since I bought it. This week, I had to leave my car for a couple of days at the service center for a small dent. Unfortunately, the shoes was left in the car. This morning, when I wanted to wear that new shoes, its gone! I lost my new shoes :(. Till now, the car repair was thought to be expensive. But now, a pair of shoes was more expensive than the repair. Final bill: car repair+lost shoes = Rs. 15,000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India