Weekend TV connection episode

We decided to get Digital TV at home this weekend. On Saturday, I had called for one representative from a Digital company, BA, to get the connection. By afternoon, I noticed that we get a discount if we book online. We then decided to book the service make the payment online. When I tried the first time, the payment section showed, "Error... Please try again later." After trying couple more times, I stopped redoing it. I checked my bank transactions online and found that the payments had gone thrice.

After finishing customer center calls to refund the money of two payments and consider only one order, I finalized the installation for Sunday morning. Installation was done within an hour on Sunday. Now, the picture clarity is so neat that we feel like watching TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India