2 movies in 24 hours

It is rare for my wife and I to watch 2 movies back-to-back within 24 hours. Last night, we watched 'APKGK' (Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani). Today, we went to theater to watch Avatar (3D).

I had booked online for Avatar and had informed my wife about the plan. We arrived at the theater at 1:30 pm for our 2pm show. While we were in the line to collect our tickets, my wife saw a big poster of Avatar and asked me this aloud - "What is this movie? Is this a Hollywood movie? Looks like lot demons and ghosts!!! I thought this to be a Hindi movie going by the name." One person in front of us turned back and looked at us with surprise after hearing my wife's comment ;).

About the movie - It is fun to watch it in 3D. Storyline is total fiction. As my wife puts it - "this is typical Hollywood movie showing full graphics and action."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India