Whats in a name? Everything

Whats in a name? 'Everything' - infact, confusion and fun!

In the past few days, we are getting calls for "Dr. Shakunthala Devi". Mom is in US, so, had to turn down the callers :(

Story 1:
Caller 1 (female): Can I talk to Dr. Shakunthala Devi?
My wife: Sorry, she is not around. She will be available after few months.

Caller 1: Oh.. is it?? I had talked to her few days ago and she had told that she would give an appointment for me.
My wife: You can contact Dr. ... . She can answer all your concerns. Dr. Shakunthala Devi has handed over all her cases to Dr .....

Caller 1: No.. no.. I don't want anybody else. I need Dr. Shakunthala Devi only.
My wife: If you want, you can contact Hospital A.. or Hospital B. They will help you in suggesting other doctor.

Caller 1: I am confused here. Am I calling Dr. Shakunthala Devi number who is an Astrologer?
My wife: Sorry... nope.. wrong number!

Story 2:

Caller 2 (male): May I talk to Dr. Shakunthala Devi?
My wife: Nope.. she is not in town. She has gone to US.

Caller 2 kept the phone down.

Caller 2 calls back after a minute and I pick the call.

Caller 2: Hello sir. I had called a minute ago and got to know that Dr. Shakunthala Devi is not in town. May I have any other means of contacting her? Any email or something?
Me: Sure. You can email her. She will respond within 24 hours. Please note down her email Id. It is ........@.... dot com.

Caller 2: Thank you sir. I had one doubt about payment. How do I make the payment? Should I send it to you?
Me: Payment? What payment? Ooooh. I think you are looking for Astrologer Shakunthala Devi. Am I correct.

Caller 2: Yes. yes.. Is this not the number?
Me: Name is correct. But, person is different. Who gave you this number?

Caller 2: We contacted local free service Just D... and they gave me this.
Me: I need to contact Just D... and tell them this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India