Liberty State Park, New Jersey

A sunny Saturday was a good day to visit Liberty State Park. Only part that was boring was the walk in the hot sun. I mis-calculated the distance to walk for this visit and got stuck in the middle with fuel meter running low. With lack of restaurants and snack joints, it was a little stretching of energy meter.

View of Manhattan

The view of Manhattan from Exchange Place, Jersey City is very nice. I had placed to walk from here to Liberty Park. One local suggested me to take the light rail which dropped me just outside the park. From the entrance to the main point of the park, it is a long walk which very few take. I was one of them to be walking lonely and was an easy prey for muggers! Most visitors drove past me to the parking lot which is next to the Historic Rail Station.

Old Railway Station

Apart from the long walk, the visit to the park was nice. It will be better once Fall foliage appears.

Comments

Arun said…
hey the view of manhattan picture is very nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India