Few Things Made Easy

1. LPG cylinder booking has been made easy by booking the refill online or via automated phone system. I did it for the first time and found it helpful.
2. I was planning to buy UPS/stabilizer for my computer and found APC UPS with the specs I wanted. Within minutes, I ordered one online. It took me 4 hours to get the UPS delivered for free to my doorstep. Thanks to online shopping!
3. Passport application in Bangalore - I was told that it has been made simple and straight forward. It is a good move after many hassles and complaints. Right now, there is no scope for middle-men or agents. The applicant has to book a slot online by submitting the application. Nobody other than applicant is allowed inside the passport office. Sorry touts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India