Tag and blog

My friend wrote 8 random things about himself and tagged me to write the same.
1) I am random and make decisions real quick. I don't waste time to decide something I want to do.
2) Singing is involuntary. Be it driving, shopping, shower, cooking, playing; I might be singing something which I myself am not aware of. So, if people feel I am not concentrating on their talk, excuse me.
3) I crack PJs in most of my conversations and sometimes in the most tense/critical situations - It could be a minute before an exam, a job interview, etc etc.
4) One thing which I don't know but I am told - I sometimes bite my teeth in sleep and it is supposed to sound like someone cut/scratch opening a window or a wooden frame.
5) I cannot survive without tea-coffee for more than 12 hours.
6) Music is both my strength and weakness. Strength - because, I sing and love it. Weakness - because, I can't live without it.
7) I am too too too picky about food - totally non-adjustable. This behavior can be compared to that of animals - they don't eat when they are fed something they don't like. Just think of home-dogs or cats which you have come across.

I think, seven is more than enough!

Comments

micromysore said…
now .. 2 of music .. which broke the rule .. and 7 broke the rule as well .. so fix them :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India