Pleased to announce!

I didn't know that my photos were in the "Editor's pick" list on BetterPhotos.com.
Here is the link of my album online. My Album.

After a long time, I visited my profile to add more pictures to the contest on BetterPhotos.com. I found out that, 4 of my pictures have been "Editor's Pick", which is indeed great to know! I didn't know that till now because I had stopped accessing my profile!

What does "Editor's Pick" mean?
The "Editor's Picks" are simply contest entries that have moved on from round 1 of the contest judging. These images are found to be interesting, eye-catching or beautiful to the judges.

Comments

micromysore said…
awesome .. kano ..
if there is voting .. I will vote for u
Unknown said…
Congrats.. and soober!
Vanditha said…
Congrats! Kewl!!
Satish said…
Congrats..This should be enough to kick or click more potos
tricks of mind said…
Congrats....very nice pics indeed.

-kon
Summerwind said…
Good pictures Shyam!

-Ramaprasad
Akira said…
Those are some lovely pictures!!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India