ubuntu on a CD


ubuntu CD!
I downloaded the ubuntu Linux to install it on my home pc. Just after burning a bootable CD for that, my eyes saw colorful details on the CD. This is how ubuntu CD looked. One specialty of this picture is, nothing has been done to enhance this image. I used a tripod and manual focus with high shutter speed. When I tried editing this snap by doing, enhance color or sharpen, nothing much worked. The image was already in good shape for the show! (Don't forget to verify your "VIBGYOR")
Rainbow on a CD!
Shooting star!

Comments

I am said…
brilliant..snap but what is Ubuntu?
PRIDERA said…
welcome to the world of Ubuntu ... we have the same on our pc!!
Unknown said…
Hinge agatte jeevanadalli jab 'kuch kuch hota hai" - yelladrallu rainbow kanakke shuru agatte!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India