Today's practise

Was practising music. Recorded this at the end of my practise. Was full satisfied singing to myself many of my favorite songs.

This song (sree raamana pujisalilla) is one of the songs I and my brother have sung many times in concerts. This is one of the favorite song of Valli auntie, our Guru Vid. D V Nagarajan's wife.
Listen it here...
I don't know what's there in this song. It has its own effect and feeling which makes the Kumars' hair follicles to raise. Let me know what you feel of this song. You need not know the meaning of the lyrics. All I am asking for is, 'what feeling does this give you?' If yours is the same as mine, then, it is normal. Else, I am seeing or feeling something different than what you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India