Blogging from Singapore

Feels interesting to write a blog standing in a Free Internet place here in Singapore.

Journey from SLC to LA was short, but the start was typical movie type. It is worth writing one more blog.

LA to Tokyo was 12 hours - during which I watched 4 movies - First, I started with Shivaji: The Boss, next was 1/2 of Japanese movie which I got bored. Third, I started, Gandhi My Father - another boring movie. Next one was Heyy Baby. By the time I pressed 'start', I was fast asleep. I don't remember seeing anything. All I know is the last scene/song when I woke up. After this movie-time, I pushed to TV Documentaries - First was Planet Earth's "Sesonal Forests" and then, "Ganges", finally, "Live for Longer". All the three were really good and informative.

The "Ganges" documentary showed the places to visit to get a good look at Ganges - Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Prayag, etc. These places are so beautiful! In "Live for Longer", they talked about life span of all creatures including humans and how it can be increased.
1) Eat only 80% of your full stomach
2) Always be active with social gathering and social service
3) Be away from stress

From Tokyo to Singapore, it was full sleep. Nothing to mention ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India