Decode this announcement

Listen to this audio and decode what the person is selling. I get down at Jurong East MRT station and I see one old lady selling something daily. This lady sits on a wheel chair and has a lot of stuff to sell. It is hard to decode what she is selling seeing her. She will be announcing her product every 15 seconds. I recently got to understand what she really sells by telling the above announcement. She is the only one I have seen in the whole of Singapore selling by announcing in a public place (resembling Indian Style).

I will give the answer to this tomorrow. Till then, keep guessing and comment it here.

Comments

Unknown said…
News paper 1 dollar?

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India