Apps for iPad

The new toy (iPad) has caught everybody's attention at home. Our son loves apps by Duck Duck Moose. Interactive games and learning make kids stick to iPad. Apart from that, there are many nice apps for ipad that make it worth using.

For me, I am happy using most of the social networking tools. Also, some of the apps are linked to wiki. These apps get updated on a daily basis that will make me read some new topic everyday.

Online chat with voice also is easy. With iPad being more portable compared to a laptop, it is easy to move around the house with iPad in hand.

For my wife, iPad is a boon! iPad makes our son eat his meal faster than ever before without running away from his seat. My wife used to have a hard time making him eat before we got our new family toy, the iPad.

Comments

Smi said…
I totally second your admiration for iPad. Its such a boon for us moms to get our kiddos to stay put and finish their meals.
What would we do without Youtube?!:))

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India