Good Samaritan

Last night, it rained heavily in Singapore. I was stuck in office for an hour waiting to return home. After a long wait for a taxi, I got one to reach home by 8pm. By 9pm, I got a call.
Caller: Hi, is it Mr. Kumar? Did you leave something in my taxi?
Me: No, I don't think so. I didn't have any bag or anything in my hands.
Caller: Are you sure? I think you have left your RSA token.
Me: Oh!? Is it? Let me check... Oh yes..., it is mine. How do I get it back?
Caller: I will give it to you when I am in your area next time.

By 11:30pm, I got my RSA back.

I must thank the cab driver who called me and finally returned my RSA token. I even called the cab company and gave my thank-you feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India