iPhone grahachara not good

My iPhone grahachaara (fate of iphone) is not seeming good in the past few weeks. First, it was not functioning as per requirement and I had to resolve it by checking online forums. That same day, I had lost that phone for couple of hours before I found it in office cafeteria.

Today, my iPhone was not responding at all. Few minutes ago, I had used the phone and an hour later, it was hot like a pan and was dead! I tried charging it with wall charger. Still dead. Hooked it to computer to restore its life. No response yet. Then, my only rescue was googling for solution. It recommended to hold "Sleep button and Home button" for 10 seconds. I did that and my heart started beating faster seeing the Apple come up on screen. Ufff! Phone is working now.

Having costly phones is a big risk in India! I have heard lot of stories of people forgetting phones in restaurants/meeting rooms/etc. I think, we have to come up with solutions to these problems at the earliest. Simplest one is, buy simple and cheap phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India