LA

Flight from SLC to LA was kewl. I just missed my camera in hand during the ascent. It was a beautiful sunset with lake in the background. LA is sooooo big! The city's view from above was endless. On flight, there were thunder strikes in far distance. I just dreamed (is this past tense of dream? This passed the spell check! I didn't know that) seeing clouds below the flight and shower beneath. It was dream come true - the flight was above a cloud bundle and it was raining from that cloud! It was spectacular to see that fuzzy hazy picture below that dense cloud.

OK. I am in LA airport online browsing the net. One old chinku passes by seeing me and my browsing magic. He asks me, 'is internet there?' - I say, 'yeah'. He started asked me some more questions which I didn't understand. I just asked him, 'Do you have a laptop?' He said, 'I have microsoft'. I was stunned with the answer. I thought, 'Microsoft's some new thing... similar to iPhone or blackberry'. Finally, he opened it. It was one old Dell laptop! Wow, there you go! Then, I told him the process to first enable wireless of T-mobile hotspot and register by paying. He became 'tusssss' and all plans went 'tusssss'. He didn't carry a credit card to pay. I just wondered how he is traveling without a credit card!

OK it is time to board! One more maja thing - In SLC, I was put to second round of security check - "Go into that small cubicle and stand for a while. Come out once you see the green light". I went in and stood. "thhewwww ... phhhewwwww... dhusssssssshhh, dhummmmmmm" - sound and blasts of air came out from all corners and directions. I was shuck by all that special effects and could not stop laughing after I came out.

Comments

micromysore said…
the t-mobile thing is a rip off !!
as for as tuss puss .. those special effects are there for quite sometime .. how come it was first ?
Harsha S Rao said…
I enjoy the dhusshh..dhummm effect too! Its damn funny!!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India