My wife liked jamoons

I had made jamoon last night for my wife. It was all mine yesterday when I told her to practise music and I took care of kitchen for preparing dinner.

I started with jamoon and made raddish sambar. In the end, I also made a few happala-s (paapad).

My wife was curious to taste the jamoons I made. She arranged the table for dinner. She brought two bowls for jamoon and put 3 in each. I wanted her to inaugurate the session with a bite of jamoon. I took half jamoon in a spoon and offered her. She said, "This is too small. I will rather take one full please!" She tasted one and her eyes started to shine bright. By the time I could take the next breath, she had swallowed the other two from the cup.

In the end, it was a success story seeing that we two had eaten 25 jamoons between us in just one dinner session.

Comments

I am said…
clap clap - Jamun King pataofying the Jamun Queen :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India