Fast food tips

Here, one new guy has arrived from Bangalore for a short period. He is coming to US for the first time and is finding hard to cope with food here. Here is what I wrote for him. All I gave is a typical conversation he would have in a fast food restaurant.

Subway Sandwich

Store Guy (SG) : Hi, How may I help you?
You: Hi, I would like to go for 6 inch Veggie sandwich. Bread = Italian Herbs and Cheese. Make it toasted.

SG: Do you want cheese?
You: No

After toasting…

SG: What all do you need?
You: Put everything except mushrooms and olives.

They will put, onions, green peppers, tomato, lettuce, and pickle. If you want it spicy, tell them, “add a bit of jalapeno also”.

You: Put Chipotle sauce, mustard. Add salt and pepper also.

SG: Do you want any drink with it?
You: Cup for water is good.

SG: Your total is 3:54.


Taco Bell

SG: What can I get for you today?
You: I would go for “Baja (say as Baha) Chalupa” with no meat, instead beans.

SG: Anything else?
You: That’s it.

SG: Your total comes upto 1.35.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India