For cooks only

This blog should be read by people who cook ;). Others, please avoid going any further.

It has been almost 18 years since I made my debut in kitchen rolling Chapatis and making Dosa. That is surprising for me to see myself so old in kitchen! I don't know why I 'really really' started to make Chapatis at home. One reason could be, our maid who helped mom in kitchen was no longer with us. Other reason could be, I was really interested to cook!

The best thing I enjoy making is Jamoon. This is one thing which hasn't gone wrong even once which makes me feel that this is the easiest thing to prepare! Dosa is also one of my favorite dishes to make and eat. There are lot of success stories when it comes to trying out something new. On the contrary, it is more worth mentioning stories of failures ;).

My room-mate and I once planned to make jalebi! We brought the mix from the store; took a piece of cloth and made a small hole. We tried to put jalebi by loading that cloth - that was a full failure. Jalebi didn't pour out from the hole, but from everywhere else. Moral of the story - Never try jalebi again at home.

Cooking sometimes makes me feel relaxing after a long day at work. A nice dish with good taste and fragrance could be the trick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India