Chakli, Kodbale session


It was indeed a good Sunday to make and eat Chakli, KOdbaLe.
My wife and I did this joint venture for the first time. It was 7:00pm and my taste buds were eager to eat Chakli. I started the mixing and my wife joined me in frying them. After eating Chukli, it was an instant decision to try KOdbaLe.

We checked for recipe online and found one which was simple. After few minutes into mixing the dough, we went for customer support (mom). With web-cam and voice chat, we completed the process successfully. Our on-call support told us to add one ingredient (hurigadle) which we didn't have in our mix. Also, she suggested to use dry red chilies instead of ready-made chili powder. We had already added chili powder. Adding this extra red chilies made the dough really hot. Our customer support stayed with us on the line for the rest of the procedure to walk us through without any hurdles.

In the end, they were tasty, crispy and satisfying!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India