A day at work

Got up at 5am. Mom prepared breakfast and lunch box for my office. Everybody in the house was awake by 5:30am because I was getting ready to head to office for the first time here in Bangalore.

With good breakfast, I was ready to catch the 7:35 am office shuttle from a stop which is 5 minutes away by walk. I casually asked my dad if he wished to accompany me to the bus stop and he was glad to do that. Not to fall behind was my wife who got ready in a minute. Mom was the only person left behind! With a school bag kind of backpack and lunch box we headed to the bus stop. The shuttle arrived and I could witness a warm farewell "tataaa" from my wife and dad waiting to see me get inside the shuttle. An hour's drive (15 Kms) took me to office.

With paperwork still in progress for my transfer, I finished few things and had lunch in the cafeteria. Later, decided to take an auto rickshaw to reach home early by 3pm. It was a short day at office.

Comments

PRIDERA said…
Good luck Shyam to new beginnings :)
Akira said…
So sweet!

I heard from a friend that you moved to Bangalore...I wouldn't believe her at first..now I do..

I hope alls well and I am sure you will enjoy wherever you are! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India