One month since landing here

It has already been a month since my wife and I returned to India from US. So fast!

I have to answer people one question - "How do you feel returning?"

Answer - It is good! I knew what was at stake and I was ready for it. We had discussed pros and cons and we are happy that things are going as planned.

There are many pros
1) Home sweet home - being here is always sweet, no matter what.

2) Family is near - our parents are near, always around to help us in everything (we miss our brother and SIL who are in US).

3) India has changed on many aspects compared to 6-7 years ago. This helped us a lot in getting adjusted.

4) Music and masti is always round the corner.

Cons??
1) Miss the liberty of online search for shopping goods. I am not able to search for the right stores for the right goods. If I go to store across the street, I am afraid that I might get a duplicate product.

2) hmm. For now, missing the car I drove there in the US. Same car is available here too. But, it is too tough to drive, atleast for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India