How will it be to meet old friends?

After returning from US, I am having a great time meeting old friends. The first day I went to my office here, I saw another IT company building next to mine. I just went in and asked at the reception, "Is HS here in this office?" That HS was my high school friend and last I had met him was a decade ago. May be 5 years ago, I had heard that he works for that ABC company. Not to my surprise, HS was still working for ABC and I met him immediately.

Today, I got one email from my very old friend, HB, that he was getting married. Last I had met him was 15 years ago. Email ID was the biggest contact information we had. In his email, there was no phone number to reach him. I replied to his email asking for his phone number. Within minutes, I got it. Very soon, we talked over phone! His cousin, PB, again my school friend, works for a company whose office is located in front of our building. I took PB's number and called him to come to reception counter. It was a big surprise for him to see me after 17 years!

Coming to 'what we talk?' - Same usual topics for our age - 'are you 1,2 or 3?' From there, it goes to 'where were you these many years?'. I don't forget to ask about our old friend. Discussion on that goes a long way with no less than 20 names coming in; "Where is he? What is she doing? Oh, is he doing business? etc... etc"

Few unfortunate things to know - Demise of some of our teachers.

Comments

I am said…
it's always nice to talk to friends..
micromysore said…
what abut orkut discovery ?

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India