My son and my genes

Catching the milestones of babies is a very fascinating thing to mom and dad. I just realized that my wife and I are no different in this regard. We track every bit of development.

Last week, our son who crossed 4 months couple of weeks ago, started to flip from his back on to his tummy. Since then, he flips during sleep too and sleeps on his tummy. From my childhood memories, I do remember that I always slept on my tummy. This seems to be my son's first matching of genes with his dad ;).

As I was writing this, my mom and her friend doctor rang the door bell. My mom saw my son sleeping and told her friend, "his dad also used to sleep the same way as a baby"! What a co-incidence of writing this blog!!!

Comments

I am said…
:) indeed it is..

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India