Road trip every morning




Every morning, journey from home to office is one experience I don't want, yet, have to bear that. Firstly, the cab (tempo traveler) is in such a poor condition that it resembles bullock cart with no shock absorbers. Secondly, the road in certain locations are so bad that I sometimes recollect Disneyland rides. Lastly, the road humps are so many that I counted them for my statistics! In all, 33 road humps. Picture of my writing that down in my dairy is shown above. Some of my markings are like legs of hen because I am marking right when the driver zooms on the road hump.

It takes 1 hour to reach office. Going back, my statistics shows that there are 37 road humps; 4 more than morning because the return route is slightly different.

Really, I got to utilize these 2 hours of my daily travel in a better way. Else, I will be wasting 10 hours a week and 40 hours per month and 480 hours per year!!! What else can I do than sit and wobble around??? Can't even read a sentence from the newspaper :(
Posted by Picasa

Comments

micromysore said…
all you need is a data card for your laptop .. to keep you occupied..
I am said…
ha ha ha LOVED this post of yours...

SO ORIGINAL :)

send it to the local news paper :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India