Drink 2-3 lt of water everyday

After a lecture session at office by a medical expert, I got to know that water is the most important part of our diet. My skin used to feel dry sitting in air-conditioned office and wanted some idea to retain moisture.

Skin is the least cared organ as far as water distribution is concerned. Digestive organs, respiratory system, and other systems in the body need water as they are more critical compared to skin. Once that is met, skin gets its share. If we don't consume enough water, first place we notice 'lack of water' is skin.

I started drinking nearly 3 liters of water now. Initially, it was hard to gulp in so much at one instant as I used to drink about 1 liter of water per day. Now, after practising it for 2 weeks, skin has improved. Entire body metabolism has been better compared to before.

I was told that skin darkening below the eyes, dry skin/scalp, fatigue and related problems are caused due to lack of water content in the body. Consuming sufficient water (not soda/tea/coffee) will reduce the above problems.

Comments

Unknown said…
oh!!! then I guess I don't drink enough water. How will you measure how much water you drink everyday?
Smi said…
Nobody reaches for a soda when they're real thirsty. Water's the B-E-S-T!
P.S On a side note, I just noticed I am no longer on your blogroll.Why God Why?!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India