Pizza!!!


My wife and I landed in a Pizza restaurant after shopping during the weekend. It was nice to have delicious pizza after a long time!

The drink we ordered was the most attractive as far the taste goes. It was apple-dip lemon juice with a pinch of cinnamon and tulsi (leaves) dip too. The drink was so nice that we plan to make similar one at home in future.

As we were savoring pizza, I was recollecting the first time I ate pizza. I think it was during my first year of college. My brother treated me as he had got his first job! We had been to Pizza H in Jayanagar. My brother's advice was that pizza goes with a cola (and not any other drink). As it was my first taste of Pizza, I surely loved the experience.

Pizza eating has always been a 'finger count' outing for us as our parents somehow hate that word!!! To suit them, I wish somebody names the same dish without 'z' in that word and call it something different.

Comments

Smi said…
Nice! I agree with your bro that downing a pizza is a whole lot easier with cola than any other drink:) Still, I like the masala lemonade that Pizza hut serves..have you tried it?
Note to Self : Do not read blogs with yummy pictures of food when you're very hungry, only makes it worse!! :((

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India