Beta blog

I switched to Beta version of new blog which is now handled by google. It has few drawbacks. I am not able to comment on other bloggers who aren't beta users. I am not able to switch back to the previous version of blog :(.

With things getting set for a UK vacation, I am busy working on my presentation and also plan my meetings with the delegates at this year's CPA 2006 conference. Having heard so much about Scotland, I plan to have a real kewl time there before I land in London to see if that London bridge is falling down!

Fall has finally come here in Boston. School has started and I see people all around. It will be a nice time to visit New England now to enjoy the most attractive Fall Colors. Any visitors???? Welcome! But, before Oct 15 ;)

I will be off the blog for a few days. Will be back after a two-week break!

Comments

SimblyDimply said…
Nammannella bittu hengo hogthya? Ninna jathe harate hodeedhe hengappa irake sadhya?! Illi thumba "makkaLu" aLathve neen illandre.. hehe! I wish you have a great time in Scotland, London Maharani mundhenu ondhu pada yelbittbaaa!
micromysore said…
koole .. majja madu ..

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India