My questions hunting for answers

When it comes to mind, it’s always an illusion to me. There are few things I am thriving for more information. Things like telepathy, mind reading and ancient Indian science always feels like magic. Be it incarnation, rebirth, etc, I don’t want to stop thinking about them till I get answers to my questions. There are certain questions in me which are still not answered by science. May be one day, I will be able to get it myself.

Even simple superstitions make be blindfolded. I don’t know why people believe in them. But, it just passes on from generation to generation without any force. There is a superstition that if our left eye blinks involuntarily, someone is remembering us. Or, if we start belching, someone is cursing us somewhere. Are all these superstitions true? Is it just empherical that people just started to notice that in their lives and believed them in the long run? There are number of these superstitions which people around the world strictly follow.

Coming to telepathy, there are many incidences in our lives which are related to telepathy. I believe it is the power of minds and its waves getting ported from one place to another. Everybody would have had heard this when you give a phone call, “Hey!!!!, I was jussssst now thinking about you. I was watching this on TV and it reminded me of you”. OR, something similar with great exclamation and surprise. Is this not something no less than transmission of powerful mind rays/waves which lead into a real connection?

Intuition – You are heading to a party and don’t want to see that jerk there. But deep inside, you have an intuition that you are sure to bump into that jerk. And it happens without any doubt. You will think, “Oh my gosh, I knew it”. What is intuition? Is it another power of mind to see future? Is it just logic by putting all possible choices in the equation?

Déjà vu ???? heard of this word? Let me explain this before you go to google and hunt for this word. Please don’t do google on that. Am serious. Don’t. Deja vu means “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before”. Did you google it? Ha ha ha. If you did, I read your mind. If you didn’t, you will do it NOW. No doubt you I read minds well ;).

Mind reading – If we are talking something on this aspect, there is always this question, “so, tell me…, what’s in my mind?”. This is the question, I will not be answering anyone. There are a couple of instances of revealing it with compulsion and people getting shocks saying, ‘oh noooo. You can’t be reading my mind like this’. Sure I will know minds of people around me and I no doubt react to it accordingly. I am also sure, many do this too without even actually feeling it.

Forget it. Few days ago, I was talking to someone over phone ( I don’t remember who it is) about genes/DNA and information passed on into generations. The discussion was, “what is human brain memory?” Human brain consists of neurons and neuralgia. Neurons, or nerve cells, have DNA and genetic information. We also know that, memory and other information is stored in brain cells in the form of fluids and chemicals. These have to be refreshed once while to keep them in memory. Else, you will loose them. How??? What is the meaning of “pedant”? If you know it, your brain has that information stored when you read it somewhere few years ago. If not, that word just got erased from your memory. A good example is vocabulary. You loose them if you don’t use them. Coming back to our discussion – OK… Brain à DNA à Genetics ??? This is how some people get illusionary thoughts of the past (grandpa’s memory coming into you!!!).

What about dreams???? Do dreams come true???? Ha ha ha. Another topic of serious argument J.
After writing this, I read an article below...
Read this msnbc article

Comments

M said…
Hey Shyam...

If you dream about pooliogare and wake up ...next day with its masala nearby in 425 north...dreams do come true
I am said…
true :) somethings are really surprising..

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India