Oncampus walk

I visited Logan this weekend and had a nice oncampus walk. Let me now walk you through my walk! I started off from ECE building. Here is the first picture showing the faculty list.



Have a look at EL208 door. Zoom into those posts on the door.
Sun lab door. That post is there since 2004.

After reaching the ECE office, I notice that part of Old Engineering Building had been brought down. Here is the rubble of that.
The next picture shows the vacant space of the Merrill Library which once stood there. The big building you see is the business building.

A famous view of USU quad!!!

Do you remember this board? TSC notice board. Want roommates? bicycle? Car? Computer???
Next board - Most important one in those days! Job board. No job today man!!! :(
After that long walk from ECE to TSC in freezing weather of 13F temperature, I had a coffee at TSC Quickstop (near TSC Computer lab) and headed for a drive to Logan canyon.

Comments

micromysore said…
this is making me nostalgic ..
SimblyDimply said…
Naa band myaake, allella naan nintkoteeni.. amele before and after pictures post maadu. Before the arrival of Deepti and after anta.. like AD and BC..hehe!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India