Concrete jungle - Silicon Valley

I visited Whitefield and surrounding areas yesterday (Sunday) and became allergic seeing those concrete structures built in that area mainly for IT. There are no trees which surely makes the place 3-4 degrees hotter than greater Bangalore.

The outer ring road is good except for road humps every 100 meters. I drove 3 hours yesterday in the hot sun to attend a house warming ceremony of my wife's cousin. Distance traveled - 70 Km. That area which is near to ITPL is an ecosystem by itself. It doesn't really depend on Bangalore. It has schools, hospitals, apartments, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, and even a railway station.

Though I got a chance to see that part of 'Bangalore', I wouldn't plan to visit that place very often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India