Rain and Pani Puri combination

I always was curious of the pani puri smell I got near Madhavan Park, Jayanagar when our office shuttle crossed that intersection. My other friends in the shuttle had also mentioned about this and we had always thought of getting down and trying it out.

The D-day had come today when we had only two passengers plus the driver. We decided to stop there and get a taste of pani puri. It had turned really cloudly. By the time we could stop and go there, it was raining cats and dogs. We settled inside the cover sheet which was extending that vending cart. We two (my fellow passenger and I) invited our driver too to join us. Together, we enjoyed 1 plate pani puri each in the rain! We next ordered 1 plate each of masala puri to finish off our feast.

We ran back to the shuttle in that pouring rain and got drenched. May be, the rain God was surprised with me eating street-side pani puri and expressed it with heavy down pour. For that matter, this is the first time in my life I ate pani puri on the street. My experience - it was awesome, especially when it was raining and I was relishing that pani puri!! wah wah wah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India