Turkish Bath

"Turkish Bath" was one the best Jazz pieces I have sung for. This is a very catchy piece with good rhythm and nice improvisation.
Prof. Goodmundson invited me to add extra music to their original piece to put something different in the show. It was my honour to be part of this show what was witnessed by 600+ packed auditorium.

Here is the video recording of this. Though the recording looks and sounds poor, I like this because, it surely projects the ambience that was there inside when I was performing this live.

Comments

PRIDERA said…
The ambience of the place was very good ! I thoroughly enjoyed your singing ... definitely followed that part ! Must honestly confess, this is my hearing of Jazz and couldn't follow much (unable to appreciate the nuances). Also was not sure why you changed the "Raaga" in the middle !
SimblyDimply said…
Saakhaaaaaat! I am soo proud of you!!
Todi indha amele shankarabharanakke hogi.. vapas todi yalli todi nillasdhe.. greatoo greatu! Illi jazz workshop ge hogtheeni.. full inspiration bandaithe iga!
direkishore said…
superb!!!! your voice rocked! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India