New Office

I got up late and was obviously late to office on the first day of my new project. But, commute was very very fast - infact super fast. Once I was on my seat, I saw if anyone has arrived. No one was around. Not even my boss. My dress was casual with a T shirt and shorts. Kewl naa???

Slowly I got to talk to people in my team. First thing that happened in the morning was joining a bridge for daily 'ticket issues'. It was a 15-minute meeting with people talking in Greek and Latin as far as I was concerned. Once I was out of meeting, I got to know more about the terms used in there.

Went to the kitchen and prepared my lunch :). Back to work after lunch. After some email checking and talking to friends online, I was back to setting up things. This company has a help desk of its own - a toll free number which I used to dial to set up my email and other softwares. On the other side, was a person with familiar accent, "Hello Shyam, my name is Mahesh. How may I help you today?" Wah dost, namaste :). zara yeh bataa ... bla bla bla !!!! After setting up, I was a bit tired. There was a nice bed just for me. Had a 10 minute nap. Not really sleeping, but just to give some rest to my eyes.

End of day, another meeting - a formal intro of me to the team. Team has 6 members. All names including mine starts with an S or an M. Meeting over at 5 pm. Next minute, I said 'Good bye' to everyone and headed to kitchen for my evening tea.

This is how it is to work from home :). Home is office, office is home!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sarr..the wonly thing you are missing is seeing pretty women at the office.. pedda! The cackles of laughter.. descriptions of their shopping fiascos and horrible expressions of love and "hotness" for some random male they met in a bar.. avella manelli yelli?

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India