Fancy dress tomorrow

Last time I participated in a Fancy Dress was two decades ago! Costume was - Black gown with a cap. Tomorrow is my next Fancy Dress, Costume - Black gown and cap, but with a difference. Then, it was me in disguise as "Arabian Shepard". Ask my mom the reason for making me dress like that - Dressed like Arabian Shepard with a stick in right hand and a white puppy in left trunk.

Tomorrow, I will be all dressed for my Graduation Ceremony at Utah State. With a hectic schedule for the day, flying the cap will be the 'catching moment' on the camera.

Comments

SimblyDimply said…
Topi haksota iddiya basically. Magu agiddaga amma haakidru iga bere avaru haaktaare aste! Total bharjari photosession maadu with appa amma and topi.. too bad there is no white puppy in the picture..instead I can come..hehe!
Unknown said…
Congratulations! Looking forward to pictures of the grad ceremony here..

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India