I messed up my exam

Oh man! It is already 7AM and I am not ready for Social Studies final exam. There is so much to read and revise. I wasted my time watching a movie last night and then thought of getting up early to complete rest of the chapters.

On the other hand, I am getting up late and the exam starts at 8. I think I can make it to the exam hall 15 minutes late and still do well in the exam.

dhubbbbbbbb! Suddenly, I got up from bed to realize - This is not exam season. Oh yeah, even if it is, there is no Social Studies exam today. Oh noooo! I got out of High School more than a decade ago - How can there be Social Studies exam for me today? Finally, I thought, "Today is Independence Day, time to sleep longer".

Very often I get this haunting nightmares of exams - especially Social Studies and Kannada exams. Why these??? Former, I hated the subject; latter, I always took it too light and used to open the book to read the lessons on the day before exam!

Moral of the story for all kids - Prepare well and do well in exams, else, those exams will haunt you even after you grow old!

Comments

Gowtham said…
i hear you dude - i get such dreams quite often although the dreams about missing flights is becoming more frequent...

-gowtham
http://sgowtham.net/

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India