Practise makes man perfect

Do you know that? Well.., I know that too. Also, one more thing I noticed. No practise or out of touch made my kitchen skill go for a toss.

After King Kumar (my dad) handed over Kingdom Kitchen to his Kumaara (me), the citizens are disappointed with the food being served. King Kumar was meticulous and precision perfect right from KOsamri to Kesari bhaath. I am making all 'kuusu mari' and 'kesaru baatu'. So tough to get back to ruling the kitchen!

Coming back to the title of the blog - Practise makes MAN perfect. Why so? Why MAN? Why not WOMAN? hmmmm. As one of my friends says "sahavaasa alla guru..."

Comments

Satish said…
Good one - this post...I like the content and narration!
Sarayu said…
I pity you Puthra. Be active. you will get. Are you with me?

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India