Laloo at IIM-A

Laloo is giving a lecture at IIM-Ahmedabad on September 18th.

His success story of making Indian Railways the second largest PSU profit org. after ONGC made IIM professors think about his managements skills and ideas.

Railways earned 15,000 crores (150 billion) as profits in 2005-06.

Read his dialogue below:
"My mother always told me not to handle a buffalo by its tail, but always catch it by its horns. And I have used that lesson in everything in my life, including the Railways."

wah wah wah.

His mantra:
"If you do not milk the cow fully, it falls sick".

wah wah wah

I somehow like the way Laloo is - He is kewl. He can make Bihar - Japan ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India