Two bachelors doing bak-bak

I was trying to search for something funny and interesting in my repertoire (my documents folder). I had one for today. It is too incomplete in one sense because there is lot more to write ;).


What do two bachelors talk?

‘A’ and ‘B’ - doing their Bachelors degree in Engineering in India. If they are ok guys –

‘A’: Oh man, what a knock Sachin played in last night’s game?

‘B’ will act as though he is Sachin’s coach and will tell this enacting, ‘yes, that flip down the leg side in that 34th over turned the match for India’.

If they are not ok, they will talk this way –

‘A’: Did you try that 4th problem of exercise 5.1? I am still not able to prove LHS = RHS.

They are talking about Engineering Mathematics ;).

B will reply: haan yar. I too tried, but did not get (this B is too chaalu. He has got the answer, but is lying. Will change topic too). So got bored and tried working on that ‘selection sort’.

Sachin was playing such wonderful match and these two didn’t even watch it???? Ha ha ha

In final year of BE, same ‘A’ and ‘B’ will discuss…

‘A’: One more semester and it’s all done. I will start my first job after 15 days of holidays. I will enjoy my last vacation before starting my career

‘B’: Enjoy man. My company has given joining date two days after exams get over L. I will take a vacation in December.

Two guys starting their Master’s program in the US:

‘A’: ‘arre yaar, kya phat rahi hai yahaan L. woh prof funding nahin de raha hai. Mujhe on-campus kaam karna hai. Uske uupar, these stupid homeworks every week L.

‘B’ is slightly bindaas guy, tension nahin lenekaa types – ‘arre chod na, next semester you will surely get funding. Zaadha chintha matth kar. Jaldhi khaana pakao. Today is your cooking turn.

Bichaara ‘A’ is worried, but ‘B’ is pushing him to cook!

After two semesters, those two MS guys have settled well, still….

‘A’: yeh saale credit card waale charge extra for something I did not buy. I will call them right away and put a dispute. For next semester, I will use that credit card to pay my tuition fees. They have given zero percent APR for next 6 months.

‘B’: yeah, check them properly. Also make sure, you pay extra rent for Summer as we are only 2 in the house instead of 4.

Two guys just out of MS and have got some job:

‘A’: life is kewl man. I am enjoying it to fullest extent. My employer has applied for my work visa. I bought a new digital camera. I will visit you for thanksgiving man.

‘B’: Way to go buddy. Me too enjoying work. Hey you know, I bought a car which my boss was selling. Damn low price. It is good. Only thing I have to pay car loan and insurance for that every month L.

After one or two years of working (not to mention what they talk during this phase)

Come on, they are no more bachelors. The two guys don’t have time to talk to each other anymore ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India