A nice break

It has been a nice break from work since Monday as I am in the process of switching jobs. Today, we had been to a Kannada movie 'Aapta rakshaka', which is a sequel of 'Aaptamitra'. The movie was very nice with lots of thrill and suspense. For me, I enjoyed Komal's acting as a comedian in the role of Vishu's assistant.

Last night, we had dinner at MTR. The menu was a huge list which they should distribute before serving. That will give us some idea what is installed and what we should prefer eating. They started serving with 'raagi rotti' which was a heavy starter. Next came 'Bisi bele bhaat'. For some reason, I have started disliking BBB. It makes me feel full within the first two spoons. With rest of the meal being the customary items, I settled for fruits and ice-cream in the end. My take on MTR after this dinner - I can skip MTR dinner in future.

Other days of the week were more of spending time at home. I am reading few things about Indian homemade remedies, herbs and its importance. The herbs I covered were turmeric, pepper, neem and Tulsi. While turmeric+pepper combination is good as a antibiotic, Tulsi has been working fine as an antioxidant. My friend recommended me to have 5 tulsi leaves in water every morning. The effect of this has been positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India