Daddyhood

I want to relax and think about my daddyhood. What was my first expression when I saw our son few minutes after he was born? How has it been these 7+ months?

Quick answer - Everything is happening so fast!!!

First time I saw him, I was very excited and my first thought was - "He resembles his mom so much!!" Initially, he was very tiny and I had to handle him with great care. Few months down, his neck became stronger and he could keep his head vertical.

Every milestone is a moment to remember! The first flip from back on to stomach, his first moving forward, his first crawl, etc. - All are so exciting to watch! If I missed it, I will get report from my wife or mom. If they missed it, I report to them immediately.

It is said, Kids are equivalent to Gods. I am sure on that note. We get 'theertha' very often. If we are too fortunate, we will also get 'prasaada' when we are courageous to carry him without his nappy ON.

Time has been an important factor now. It is very rare to find any spare time for me. Only time I am free is when he sleeps in the night. Even though my wife takes care of him most of the times, I am always on-call for her :).

Looking forward to...
His walking, his blabbering, talking..., more playing, etc.

Comments

I am said…
I thought, your daddy hood started when you first realized you are going to be dad :) or did you not realize until you saw shamu ?

:)
Smi said…
Nice quick opinion that!
My first thought at the sight of my baby - "Gosh! I can't believe that huge thing was inside my tummy for so long!"
Yeah, I am a bad bad mommy, like that!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India