My son loves to...

There are many stories to narrate about our son.

Things he has learnt:
1) He can identify my voice! After I am back from office every evening, I shout from the door and he starts searching for me right then. Once he sees my face, he greets me with a big smile.

2) He likes to eat whatever I give him. I give him odd stuff compared to his mom who gives him tasteless Cerelac or Lactogen. He doesn't make any fuss when I give him the breakfasts I eat or evening chocolate session when I give him a bit of Eclairs.

3) He loves music more than food. When he practises music on the keyboard (practise?? not really practise, though), he doesn't want his mom to disturb him for food session. If she does, it is sure that food wont be eaten at any cost. He becomes so much involved in music that if the auto-music in keyboard stops, he indicates me to switch it ON again.

4) Since yesterday, he has got the capacity to understand the tone of his mom and dad. He can understand if we are talking sweet words to him. On the other side, he cries when we tell "Ussss. Dont go there" or "Dont do that" with a specific tone.

Moving to next topic...
Every parent will have a dream question -"What will our son or daughter become?"

Just seeing his current curiosities, here is what our son will tend to become (just for fun).

1) He loves music.. He will become a musician
2) When left in the main place of house, he always crawls towards kitchen. Will he become a good cook?
3) Whenever I take him into prayer room, he becomes really peaceful. He doesn't become cranky at all. He listens to my chanting with good interest. May be, he will become a priest or a philosopher ;)
4) Gear shift is his first attraction inside the car. I don't know if he wants to become a racer in future.
5) His Grandma used to make him sleep with dance movements when he was 3 months old. Does he want to become a dancer?
6) For many days, he always used to stare the ceiling (or perhaps the sky). He may want to follow the footsteps of his Grandpa who is a Astrophysicist!
7) He loves my laptop. When I open my laptop, he wants to come near me and play around with the screen or keyboard. Don't know if he wants to become a Software Engineer! I wouldn't recommend that to him ;)
8) He is somehow attracted towards electric switches in our house. He wants to touch them when we walk near a switch board. Becoming an Electrical Engineer might be one of his thoughts!

Comments

I am said…
among all the options you have chosen for him ONLY 4 and 5 seems fun.. rest are all boring !

:)

and spare him from thinking what he wants to become till he really wants to :) let him enjoy his life .. till he is 20 :)
Smi said…
You read your son's attraction to switches as his intent to be an electrical engineer? Nice! When my son would go berserk at the sight of a switch, I'd think he would be an electrician and when he'd squeal in delight at faucets in the bathroom, I'd think he'd be a plumber:) Maybe I should've read that as a civil engineer or something!:)
Shyam said…
@Smi - yes. You are right. I just wanted to add some degree to it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India