Driving experience in Bangalore

Thursday was my car day. Couple of visitors from our US office were in city for a week. I thought of inviting them for dinner. Thursday night was their dinner time at our place. Our plan was to drive home after office and then I would drop them back to their hotel.

Morning drive from home to office at 7:30 am was very good. I was fresh once I reached office in 30 minutes. Evening, it was the opposite. I got stuck with work. We started from office at 8:30pm and it was drizzling. It was stop-and-go traffic all 12-kms. It took nearly 90 minutes to reach home :(.

After dinner, it was zoom time again. I dropped them to their Hotel on MG Road in less than 15 minutes! While driving back, it was faster on the K R Market Flyover. Once I was in Chamarajapet, I experienced one peculiar thing. Police were stopping all vehicles for checking 'drunken driving'. It was the first time anybody stopped me to check me for that reason (which is invalid to me since I don't drink)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music+Food at Kamat Bugle Rock

Visiting Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal

Returning back to India